May 19, 2016; 08:34
[FMPro] [ANN] 2empowerFM Plug-ins for FileMaker 15
Crestline, CA, May 19, 2015 -- Developer Assistant v3.1 Beta for FileMaker 15
was released on April 11th, and Beta 2 is now available to fix a few minor
issues. All other 2empowerFM plug-ins have been tested as FileMaker 15
DA Beta 2 is available immediately at http://developer.2empowerfm.com. This
is a free update for licenses purchased May 16, 2014 and later. Full
details of fixes and changes can be found in the release notes (see
About 2empowerFM Plug-ins:
Our 2empowerFM line of plug-ins save you time during FileMaker development
and add powerful features to your FileMaker solutions. Our plug-ins include:
2empowerFM Developer Assistant (see http://developer.2empowerfm.com)
- Quickly search all scripts to find ones containing a string or pattern.
- Find table names, function and script step names, field metadata, and
more, without generating a DDR.
- Replace text in script steps and in the multi-line text boxes of any
- Debug and develop faster by evaluating highlighted expressions immediately
instead of copying, closing dialogs, and pasting into FileMaker's Data
2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer (see http://print.2empowerfm.com)
- Automate printing and control printer-specific settings.
- Save money by enforcing the use of double sided and toner saver modes.
- Prevent costly mistakes like printing all records instead of current
2empowerFM Menu Popper (see http://menu.2empowerfm.com)
- Pop-up multi-level menus anywhere on a FileMaker layout.
- Use unique dropdown menus to show type-ahead search results from multiple
- Make menu items bold, italic, underlined, bulleted, or add separator lines
2empowerFM Keyboard and Mouse (see http://keyboard.2empowerfm.com)
- Easily link hotkeys to scripts, create image-map buttons, and change the
2empowerFM SQL Runner (see http://sql.2empowerfm.com)
- Insert and Update data in any FileMaker table without changing layouts or
creating extra table relationships.
- Use an SQL query in a calculated field to generate dynamic pop-up lists.
- One of our FREE plug-ins!
2empowerFM Text Toolkit (see http://regex.2empowerfm.com)
- Perform powerful search and replace in database text using Perl-compatible
- Generate a hash of data using many algorithms including SHA512, SHA256,
- Another FREE plug-in!
2empowerFM Clipboard Explorer (see http://clipboard.2empowerfm.com)
- Save and restore objects on the clipboard including stylized text,
FileMaker scripts, and layout objects.
- Also totally FREE!
Pricing and Availability:
Plug-in updates are available immediately at http://2empowerfm.com
Updates for paid plug-ins are free for those who purchased a license within
the last year, or longer if intervening plug-in releases contain only minor
new features or small fixes. Check the dates posted in the release notes
(see http://history.2empowerFM.com) to see if you qualify for a free upgrade
on your particular plug-in license. All older licenses may be upgraded for
50% off the price of an equivalent new license.
All plug-ins can be tested for 30 days free of charge and demos are fully
functional. Up to three demo extensions are available upon request.
Dracoventions is a FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) member located in
Crestline, CA, USA. Dracoventions is focused on inventing software that
empowers you to save development time, expand FileMaker's abilities, and
create a better user experience.
With over 25 years of software engineering experience, company-founder Chris
Dragon was inspired by the business needs of a FileMaker-based non-profit to
create the 2empowerFM Family of Plug-ins. These plug-ins include Developer
Assistant, Hands-Free Printer, Menu Popper, SQL Runner, Text Toolkit, and
more. Plug-ins are available at http://2empowerfm.com
Phone: (818) 588-6418
View this message in context: http://filemaker.463488.n4.nabble.com/ANN-2empowerFM-Plug-ins-for-FileMaker-15-tp4674939.html
Sent from the Filemaker Pro - Talk mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
the mailing list FMPro
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <FMProfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Send administrative queries to <FMProemail@example.com>